Thursday, January 27, 2011

They're Not Dancing Yet - palette knife oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

24 X 30 Oil on Canvas
Contact Artist for Availability
This painting is a bit different for me. It's painted with a palette knife over another image that was a semi-abstract that I just could not finish. It was also two horses fighting, so I have kept with the theme, but changed the composition and color - a LOT. These rich warm browns and earth tones really look cool in my studio, too, so I will be happy to live with it in here for a while.
If you are interested in this little painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY.
To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE.
To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE.
To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments:

Post a Comment